Sister M. Isidore (Agnes) Tomaš?ak was born in New Milford, Conn. She was the oldest daughter of Andrew and Veronica (Piskura) Tomaš?ak, proceeded by five sisters and eight brothers.
Sister Isidore attended Saints Cyril and Methodius Commercial School in Bridgeport, graduated from Saint Cyril Academy, Danville, Pa. in 1947 and entered the novitiate on Aug. 11, 1948. She was professed on Aug. 10, 1950.
During her entire religious life, Sister Maria Isidore lived at Villa Sacred Heart, Danville, where she was involved in horticulture, and particularly enjoyed growing vegetables and flowers. For many years she worked alongside Sister Mary Anna Pavelka. Sister tramadol ultram online gave special attention to the fruit trees in the orchards—pruning the apple, peach, plum and pear trees in early spring, and gathering the ripe fruit in the fall. She was frequently assisted by her family members.
Sister Isidore was preceded in death by two brothers, William and Methodius. She is survived by brothers Andrew, Southbury; Albert and Cyril, New Milford; James, Southbury, all of Conn., and Robert, Port Charlotte, Fla. and Peter, Bradenton, Fla. Surviving sisters are Margaret DeLuca, Boynton, Fla., and Barbara Carmignani, Danbury; Marion White, Bristol; Cecilia Hungerford, New Milford and Christina Richards, Woodbury, all of Conn.